The “ITIL 4 Managing Professional (MP) Transition Certification Course” is the course designed to “bridge” over ITIL v3 Service Management Experts. Or those who have achieved a minimum of 17 credits in ITIL v3
In ITIL 4, ITIL Expert has been replaced by the ITIL Managing Professional (MP) Designation
This ITIL Managing Professional (MP) Transition course prepares certified ITIL v3 Experts (Or those who have achieved a minimum of 17 credits in ITIL v3) for the ITIL Managing Professional (MP) Transition Certification Exam
The course incorporates Value Shepherds proven approach to best practice training delivery, based on achieving a balance between real world, pragmatic examples and exam preparedness.
This course is delivered as 5 Full Days in a Classroom or Instructor Led Online format.
- This course is a management level course intended ONLY for individuals who have obtained their ITIL Expert designation, or have achieved 17 ITIL v3 credits before starting the course.
- You also qualify if you have obtained 15 ITIL v3 credits and passed the ITIL 4 Foundation exam.
- If you do not have the required credits yet, but are close, contact Value Shepherd at email@example.com to find out how to get the ITIL v3 credits necessary to qualify for this opportunity
- Public Live Web-based
- In-house Live Web-based
- In-house Live Classroom
- There is a minimum class size of 6 students and a maximum class size of 25 students. (subject to change)
- An official sample exam will be provided during the course.
- The formal Syllabus will be provided
The following requirements must be met in order to participate in online training:
- All online sessions will be delivered through Adobe Connect.
- Students require access to a fast and reliable internet connection and a headset and microphone. All audio will be run through your computer, Voice-over-IP.
- Test your connection here.
- All sessions are mandatory.
- The closed-book exam is 90 minutes long, includes 40 multiple-choice questions and is administered online by an independent examination body.
- A passing mark of 70% is required to receive your certificate. An exam review is included in the course to help prepare attendees for the final exam.
- You will attain 30 professional development units (PDUs) for Project Managers.
- Exam is administered by PeopleCert
- For online instructor led based courses: A computer-based certification exam is included with the registration. Students will be provided with an exam voucher that will allow them to take the exam at their convenience through a web-based exam proctor within 30 days of the completion of the course. Students will require access to a webcam and high speed internet connection.
VALUE SHEPHERD is accredited by Axelos (through PeopleCert) to deliver this course.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-833-VALUEIT (1-833-825-8348)
17 Aug 2020 - 21 Aug 2020
ITIL 4 Managing Professional (MP) Transition Certification Course
From 8:00 am until 4:00 pm Timezone: Mountain Time (US & Canada) time
Online / Instructor Led