ITIL® PRACTITIONER CERTIFICATE COURSE
The ITIL Practitioner course is the latest qualification in the ITIL framework enabling ITIL Practitioners to successfully and confidently adapt and adopt the ITIL Framework within day to day situations and responsibilities.
This course is delivered as 3 Full Days in a Classroom format or in an Instructor Led Online format.
ITIL Practitioner is a follow-on from ITIL Foundation which builds on the “what and why” and provides users the “know how” to identify and deliver improvement initiatives in their workplace. The key focus areas include: Communication, Measurement & Metrics and Organizational Change Management.
The course prepares individuals with a wide range of challenges faced within IT Service Management (ITSM), preparing them with practical guidance, confidence and the know-how to adopt and implement the ITIL framework to the specific requirements of their organization
Candidates must hold an ITIL Foundation Certificate (v3 or 2011) or an ITIL Foundation Bridge Certificate
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
Identify the key principles and concepts of IT Service Management.
- Identify the benefits of implementing ITIL in an organization.
- Identify the Service Management processes and how they map to the Service Lifecycle.
- Identify the basic concepts and definitions related to the Service Lifecycle.
- Identify the activities and roles involved with the Service Lifecycle.
- Identify the relationship of each component of the Service Lifecycle and how they relate to each other.
- Identify the factors that affect the effectiveness of the Service Lifecycle.
- Instruction Method
- There is a minimum class size of 6 students and a maximum class size of 25 students.
- Two official sample exams will be provided during the course.
- The following link will take you to the official ITIL Foundation Qualification Syllabus:
ITIL Foundation Syllabus
The following requirements must be met in order to participate in online training:
- All online sessions will be delivered through Adobe Connect.
- Students require access to a fast and reliable internet connection and a headset and microphone. All audio will be run through your computer, Voice-over-IP, as there is no dial-in option for this training.
- Test your connection here. All of the tests must pass. Your local IT department should be able to assist with installing Flash and the Adobe Connect plug-in if there are any difficulties.
- All sessions are mandatory.
- The exam is 60 minutes long and consists of 40 multiple choice questions.
- You must get 26 (65%) or more of the questions correct to pass the exam.
- For classroom based courses: A paper-based certification exam is included with the registration and is taken during the afternoon of the third day.
- For online instructor led based courses: A computer-based certification exam is included with the registration. Students will be provided with an exam voucher that will allow them to take the exam at their convenience through a web-based exam proctor within 30 days of the completion of the course. Students will require access to a webcam and high speed internet connection.
VALUE SHEPHERD is accredited by Axelos (through PeopleCert) to deliver this course.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-833-VALUEIT (1-833-825-8348)