The New “ITIL 4 Business Relationship Management Certification Course” is here!.
Value Shepherd is excited to offer this BRM training solution for organizations who are vested in ITIL best practices and want to understand how BRM supports (and is supported by) them.
The ITIL 4 Specialist: Business Relationship Management module is for IT professionals who are involved in establishing and nurturing the relationships between service providers and consumer organizations, and their stakeholders.
Typical Roles that will benefit from ITIL 4 BRM Training include:
- Business Relationship Managers
- CIO’s and other Strategic Leaders leading Digital Transformation
- Account Managers
- Service Delivery Managers
- Business Leaders with a vision of Digital Transformation
The ITIL 4 Specialist: Business Relationship Management qualification module provides both strategic and pragmatic best practice guidance to help organizations understand the value of Business Relationship Management as well as its key concepts and challenges. Professionals should be able to use these concepts to deliver a return on investment in digital technology, develop and apply service relationship models and integrate Business Relationship Management in the organization’s service value streams for a holistic and end-to-end approach.
- By the end of this 3-day course, students will be able to:
- Define Business Relationship Management roles, responsibilities, knowledge, and skills
- Ensure stakeholders understand the strategic and operational requirements to co-create value and achieve business goals.
- Apply Business Relationship Management metrics and practice success factors to improve performance.
- Measure, assess and develop Business Relationship Management capability by using the ITIL Maturity Model.
HIGH LEVEL LEARNING OUTCOMES
- Understand the key concepts of Business Relationship Management
- Understand the BRM value streams and processes.
- Know how to apply the BRM models and techniques.
- Understand BRM roles, skills, and organizational solutions.
- Understand how information and technology supports and enables BRM.
- Understand the role of partners and suppliers in BRM.
- Know how to develop the BRM capability in an organization.
A candidate for the ITIL 4 Specialist: Business Relationship Management qualification must have earned the ITIL 4 Foundation Certification.
Why Choose Our Course?
While BRM Certification is new to ITIL (2023), it is not new to Value Shepherd. Value Shepherd has been delivering BRM Training, Consulting, and Coaching since 2010. This means that we have in-depth knowledge and a deep understanding of the challenges faced by individuals who are responsible to establish and nurture the relationships between service providers and consumer organization.
Our course is available online or Face-to-Face and is available in a 3 full day or 5 helf day format, so no matter what your preferred method of learning is, we accommodate your needs.
- There is a minimum class size of 6 students and a maximum class size of 25 students.
- An official sample exam will be provided during the course
The following requirements must be met in order to participate in online training:
- All online sessions will be delivered through Adobe Connect.
- Students require access to a fast and reliable internet connection and a headset and microphone. All audio will be run through your computer, Voice-over-IP, as there is no dial-in option for this training.
- All sessions are mandatory.
- For all instructor led based courses: A computer-based certification exam is included with the registration. Students will be provided with an exam voucher that will allow them to take the exam at their convenience through a web-based exam proctor within 30 days of the completion of the course. Students will require access to a webcam and high speed internet connection.
VALUE SHEPHERD is accredited by Axelos (through PeopleCert) to deliver this course.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email us at [email protected] or call us at 1-833-VALUEIT (1-833-825-8348)
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.