BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT FUNDAMENTALS®
The Brief Description
Business Relationship Management (BRM) Fundamentals introduces BRM as a capability, role, and discipline. The class is designed to facilitate an understanding of BRM fundamentals and is open to everyone (at any level and from any role) wanting to learn more about interacting with and/or how to achieve success through the BRM profession.
BRM Fundamentals is a part of the BRM Institute Knowledge Path to Success Introduction Series that serves as an addition to BRM Institute’s current BRM certification programs, BRMP®and CBRM®.
BRM Fundamentals Learning Objectives
- Defining BRM as a capability, role, and discipline
- Understanding what a BRM does and does not do
- Providing the language needed to change perceptions and perspectives
- Learn how the BRM discipline interacts with other disciplines (project management, architecture, Business Analysts, Business functions, strategy, etc..) inside an organization
- Basic introduction to the different frameworks, processes and models to bring structure and guidance to BRM
- 1 Full Day
and is available as both:
- Public, open enrolment courses held in various locations
- Closed courses, dedicated to your organization
VALUE SHEPHERD is accredited by the Business Relationship Management Institute (through APMG International) to deliver this course. For more information about the BRM Institute visit the BRM Institutes website at www.brminstitute.org