This course is designed as an introduction to ITIL 4 and enables the candidate to understand a new way to look at IT service management through a service value system (SVS).
ITIL 4 takes the candidate through a service value system which provides a holistic picture of what it really means to contribute to business value. The Foundation level is designed as an introduction to ITIL 4 and enables candidates to look at IT service management through an end-to-end operating model for the creation, delivery and continual improvement of tech-enabled products and services.
ITIL 4 Foundation candidates will develop an understanding of the following:
- A holistic approach to the co-creation of value with customers and other stakeholders in the form of products and services
- An understanding of the ITIL 4 Service Value System (SVS), including the Service Value Chain
- The Guiding principles of ITIL 4
- The four dimensions of service management
- Key concepts from Lean IT, Agile, DevOps, and why these are important to deliver business value
- Introduction to key ITIL 4 practices
The course will incorporate Value Shepherds proven approach to best practice training delivery, based on achieving a balance between real world, pragmatic examples and exam preparedness.
This course is delivered as 2 Full Days in a Classroom or Instructor Led Online format.
If you want to be thoroughly trained in the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) 4, Value Shepherd can help. Our ITIL 4 certification training course covers all the basics as well as how to apply your knowledge in real-world situations.
Why Choose Our Course?
The ITIL 4 is a recent development, but Value Shepherd is right in the middle of it. That means that we have in-depth information and a thorough understanding of this new framework and training resource. If you’re planning to take ITIL 4 specialist or strategist courses, an ITIL 4 certification course is the first step.
In each course we offer, we offer a proven approach to ensure you get the most out of the training. We also incorporate a balance of theoretical learning and realistic application. You’ll always receive pragmatic examples and thorough preparation for exams.
Our course is available online or on-site in a two-day format, so no matter what your preferred method of learning is, we accommodate your needs. Sign up below.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
- Instruction Method
- There is a minimum class size of 6 students and a maximum class size of 25 students.
- An official sample exam will be provided during the course.
- The formal Syllabus will be downloadable from this page once it has been released by Axelos
The following requirements must be met in order to participate in online training:
- All online sessions will be delivered through Adobe Connect.
- Students require access to a fast and reliable internet connection and a headset and microphone. All audio will be run through your computer, Voice-over-IP, as there is no dial-in option for this training.
- Test your connection here. All of the tests must pass. Your local IT department should be able to assist with installing the Adobe Connect plug-in if there are any difficulties.
- All sessions are mandatory.
- The exam is 60 minutes long and consists of 40 multiple choice questions.
- You must get 26 (65%) or more of the questions correct to pass the exam.
- For classroom based courses: A paper-based certification exam is included with the registration and is taken during the afternoon of the third day.
- For online instructor led based courses: A computer-based certification exam is included with the registration. Students will be provided with an exam voucher that will allow them to take the exam at their convenience through a web-based exam proctor within 30 days of the completion of the course. Students will require access to a webcam and high speed internet connection.
VALUE SHEPHERD is accredited by Axelos (through PeopleCert) to deliver this course.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email us at [email protected] or call us at 1-833-VALUEIT (1-833-825-8348)
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
Introduction to Emotional Intelligence - Online
28 Nov 2023
1 Day Introduction to Emotional Intelligence
From 9:00 am until 5:00 PM Timezone: Eastern Time (US & Canada), Bogota, Lima time