ITIL 4® FOUNDATION CERTIFICATE COURSE
The ITIL 4 Foundation course is an exciting and dynamic course that introduces learners to the new ITIL 4 body of knowledge.
While the framework has only recently been announced and limited information is available for release, we can tell you that Value Shepherd is in the thick of it and will provide more information as it becomes available.
The course will incorporate Value Shepherds proven approach to best practice training delivery, based on achieving a balance between real world, pragmatic examples and exam preparedness.
This course is delivered as 2 Full Days in a Classroom or Instructor Led Online format.
Passing the ITIL 4 Foundation exam is a pre-requisite for admission into ITIL 4 Specialist or Strategist training courses.
ITIL 4 Foundation will cover:
- Key Concepts of Service Management
- ITIL Guiding Principles
- The Four Dimensions of Service Management
- The ITIL Service Value System
- The Service Value Chain and Service Value Streams
- Key ITIL Practices
There are no prerequisites for this course.
- Instruction Method
- There is a minimum class size of 6 students and a maximum class size of 25 students.
- An official sample exam will be provided during the course.
- The formal Syllabus will be downloadable from this page once it has been released by Axelos
The following requirements must be met in order to participate in online training:
- All online sessions will be delivered through Adobe Connect.
- Students require access to a fast and reliable internet connection and a headset and microphone. All audio will be run through your computer, Voice-over-IP, as there is no dial-in option for this training.
- Test your connection here. All of the tests must pass. Your local IT department should be able to assist with installing Flash and the Adobe Connect plug-in if there are any difficulties.
- All sessions are mandatory.
- The exam is 60 minutes long and consists of 40 multiple choice questions.
- You must get 26 (65%) or more of the questions correct to pass the exam.
- For classroom based courses: A paper-based certification exam is included with the registration and is taken during the afternoon of the third day.
- For online instructor led based courses: A computer-based certification exam is included with the registration. Students will be provided with an exam voucher that will allow them to take the exam at their convenience through a web-based exam proctor within 30 days of the completion of the course. Students will require access to a webcam and high speed internet connection.
VALUE SHEPHERD is accredited by Axelos (through PeopleCert) to deliver this course.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-833-VALUEIT (1-833-825-8348)
21 Mar 2019 - 22 Mar 2019
ITIL 4 Foundation
From 8:30 am until 4:30 pm Timezone: Mountain Time (US & Canada) time